PLANS & PRICING
Both Plans Include Everything You Need To Get Started With DropShipping.
DO IT YOURSELFPick A Store Template, Customize It To Your Liking.
- PER MONTH
- Unlimited Products Import
- Unlimited Product Variants
- Pricing Automation
- Option To Map Custom Domain name
- Store Hosting (Renewable Monthly)
- Free Woodropship Pro
- Optimized For Mobile & Tablet Devices
- Reliable Store Speed & Uptime
- VIP Customer Support
- 10 Days Free Trial!
DONE FOR YOU<br />Let Us Design A Store For You.<br />
- Plus $19.99 PER MONTH
- Everything in the DIY Plan Plus…
- Full Website Creation & Customization
- Mobile Website Creation & Customization
- Done-for-you Domain Name Mapping
- Optimization for Search Engines
- Done-for-you Customer Support
- 10 Days Free Trial!
Most Commonly Asked Questions
WHAT IS DROP SHIPPING?
is a retail fulfillment method where a store doesn’t keep the products it sells in stock. Instead, when a store sells a product using the dropshipping model, it purchases the item from a third party and has it shipped directly to the customer.
WHAT ARE THE DISADVANTAGES OF DROPSHIPPING?
- Low margins incase of low-quality websites.
- Shipping complexities-If you work with multiple suppliers
- Supplier errors-Low-quality suppliers will cause endless frustration
- Limited customization and branding
HOW DO DROPSHIPPERS MAKE MONEY?
In order to make a profit with your dropshipping business, it’s a good idea to find out how much it costs for you to “acquire” a customer, and price your products with that in mind.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DROPSHIPPING?
- Less capital is required.
- Easy to get started.
- Wide selection of products to sell.
- Easier to test and scale.
HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO GET STARTED?
- Online Store with Us at 19.99/Month
- Domain Name with us- Estimated cost 5-20$ /Year.
- Test Order- Estimated cost varies.
- Online advertising- We recommend budgeting at least $500 to get started
IS DROPSHIPPING A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS?
Dropshipping is merely a fulfillment model, one used by many global retailers, and is perfectly legal. Like with any business, satisfying customer expectations and building a brand that resonates with the right audience is still key to long-term success.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account